Private Car New Business Campaign 2022
Liberty Insurance Campaign Terms & Conditions - New Business Private Motor - €80 fuel or retail vouchers
This is a promotional campaign from Liberty Seguros, Compania de Seguros Y Reaseguros, S.A, trading as Liberty Insurance (“Liberty Insurance”) relating to the provision of €80 worth of retail vouchers to customers who purchase a new Liberty Insurance Private Car policy through selected brokers during the period 1st August – 31st October 2022 (the “Promotion”).
The Promotion is managed by Scream Limited t/a WIN | WIN (PO Box 9653 Dublin) (‘Win/Win’), a third-party rewards company, in conjunction with Liberty Insurance. As a broker selected by Liberty Insurance you agree that if you make the Promotion available to new business private car customers you must do so only in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
- This Promotion is open to Liberty Insurance Private Car new business customers incremental sales only, binding during the period of 1st August to midnight on 31st October 2022 (‘Eligible Customer’).
- The Promotion is applicable for new business and transfer new business to Liberty Insurance.
- The Promotion is not applicable for existing Liberty Insurance business.
- The Promotion is not applicable for existing Liberty Insurance business churned to new business.
- Once a customer has been identified by you as potentially eligible to fulfil the terms and conditions of this Promotion, you must provide that customer with a copy of the customer facing terms and conditions without any modification (the ‘Customer Terms and Conditions’) These are available to download on Liberty Connect. The Customer Terms and Conditions must be provided to the potentially eligible customer in advance of purchasing the private car policy and the customer must be advised (i) that Liberty Insurance is the promoter of the Promotion and (ii) they should read the Customer Terms and Conditions carefully. In particular please note that some retailers’ vouchers can only be used once and unused credit cannot be carried over to a subsequent purchase (SINGLE USE ONLY). You can access and download Customer terms & conditions here.
- Once you generate a voucher link for the Eligible Customer, you must copy and paste the link into an email and send to the Eligible Customer the same day. The Eligible Customer will only have 90 days to download the voucher for use from the date of your email once you have generated the voucher link. After this time the voucher link will de-activate.
- Once downloaded each voucher has a 12 month expiry and must be used before this expiry date.
- Standard underwriting acceptance criteria applies. Liberty Insurance reserves the right to refuse insurance cover.
- This Promotion is not open to Liberty Insurance employees.
- Liberty Insurance is not responsible for any lost or misplaced customer vouchers.
- No substitute or alternative vouchers will be available. Vouchers are non-transferable for cash.
- Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies Liberty Insurance may have, breach of these terms and conditions will result in your or an Eligible Customer’s disqualification from the Promotion. The decision of the Liberty Insurance in this matter will be final.
- Neither Win/Win nor Liberty Insurance will be liable, either severally or jointly, or have any responsibility, to you or to a participant who receives a voucher under this Promotion for lost or stolen vouchers.
- Liberty Insurance reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the Promotion at any time.
- WIN | WIN does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for: a. any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system server, provider, delivery service or otherwise which may result in email information being lost or recorded and you hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from such problems. b. Injury or damage to the Eligible Customer upon delivery or use of their voucher.
- Liberty Insurance shall not be liable for any damage, loss, claim, expense or liability to any party arising from the Promotion or participation in same.
- The number of vouchers made available to you pursuant to this Promotion is entirely at the discretion of Liberty Insurance. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the number of customers who are invited by you to receive a voucher pursuant to this Promotion do not exceed the number of vouchers allocated to you by Liberty Insurance.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the vouchers available under this Promotion are for the sole use of New Business Private Car customers that meet the criteria outlined in these terms and conditions. You must ensure (i) that only customers that meet the criteria set out in these terms and conditions are offered a voucher as part of this Promotion and (ii) customers are invited to participate in this Promotion in accordance with the requirements set out in these terms and conditions, including without limitation those relating to the provision of the Customer Terms and Conditions. You must provide evidence of compliance with this clause at any time on request by Liberty Insurance.
- The Promotion is supported and funded entirely by Liberty Insurance. There is no obligation on you as broker to contribute, unless special requirements are sought by you as broker beyond the scope of the workings of this Promotion set out in these terms and conditions.
- Specific terms and conditions will apply to each voucher and will be outlined on the voucher.
Please see below the Data Protection Statement your customers will view when they enter the Gifty Portal to redeem their voucher:
Liberty Seguros, Compania de Seguros y Reaseguros, S.A., is the data controller of your personal data, which will be processed in order to confirm that you are eligible for rewards. Your personal data will be accessed by our IT service providers (particularly SCREAM LIMITED t/a WIN WIN) for the purposes of confirming that you are eligible for rewards and in order to provide you with a voucher. You may exercise your rights to access, rectify, erase, restrict, object to the processing of your data, among other data protection rights, by sending an email to DataProtectionOfficer@libertyinsurance.ie. You will find more information on the processing of your personal data, including information relating to recipients of your personal data here.